Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I wish I could help. Frankly, I'm lucky to be able to post anything with my miserable internet connection.

Luna bulldog

Jul 24, 2023
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
Weird, had no issues till this mornin. I just had to reboot this morning. Probably a glitch for us outsiders šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m on an on acreage so itā€™s always a tad slower but never had to reboot.
Are you using your computer or phone??

Did you end up getting it back to normal??

I have refreshed my phone, did hard power down on it, tried it on the iPad and everything(this site works when Iā€™m NOT logged in- I can search forums and Not slow at all if Iā€™m NOT logged in here), once I am logged in I canā€™t use search button at all to search forums/topics, and itā€™s VERY slow at loading but takes about 10 minutes to even get to here and more time to even let me into this thread and all the others. Canā€™t look at mail box, notifications, search Etc.

If it did work for you after rebooting it, was it phone or iPad you use and how did you reboot it???

is there even Any help from any staff here???? cause it must be something wrong with my account here as itā€™s only works when Iā€™m NOT logged in.

I appreciate any help!

Luna bulldog

Jul 24, 2023
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
I wish I could help. Frankly, I'm lucky to be able to post anything with my miserable internet connection.

Thank you, I too am surprised it even lets me post anything. It takes forever still to post too.

Right now it told me to wait 10 minutes before to respond to you.

And sometimes A note popped up and said ā€˜your unable to post/respondā€™.

So frustrating

OP
B

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Still no improvement itā€™s been 5 days and no improvement unfortunately.

@helsonwheels

Did you fix yours and do you use iPad or phone? How did you reboot it? I have tried everything I know if that I know how to do, nothing is working.

I think itā€™s something to do with my account. If anyone /staff can help
Get this resolved, I would greatly appreciate it. šŸ™‚

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Maybe itā€™s a regional connectivity/routing issue. Luna looks like they are also in Canada, what province?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Iā€™m ok for now. Iā€™m thinking getting Starlink. My sonā€™s also on an acreage n since heā€™s got Starlink zero issues.

OP
B

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Iā€™m ok for now. Iā€™m thinking getting Starlink. My sonā€™s also on an acreage n since heā€™s got Starlink zero issues.

Thats good but odd yours is back to working, mine hasnā€™t improved at all, still waiting at least 5 minutes to load if it even does and donā€™t have a search button or access mail area, Iā€™m lucky to be able to respond to people on here still, but sometimes it says ā€œwait 6 minutes before you can respondā€, so strange and frustrating it hasnā€™t improved at all yet.

I havenā€™t heard of starlink, our service/internet here is good thankfully.

Iā€™m surprised no Staff member is able to help on here cause itā€™s Only a issue when Iā€™m logged in. It must be something with this account?? Iā€™m unsure why it isnā€™t working better by now.

Members online

No members online now.