Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
He’s getting back on track... good to hear..

Neuter, castration and vasectomy will mark anyway. My GS was castrated n others neutered n Duke vasectomy still/always marked. They are males!!! Lol

Yup, exactly what vet said. He said it could help but it won’t eliminate the marking and basically once they start, they’ll always do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yup, exactly what vet said. He said it could help but it won’t eliminate the marking and basically once they start, they’ll always do it.

I came across an article that was interesting n not surprised but that’s me loll... I’ll start a new thread not to bombard yours.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
He’s never had cystine stones but the breeder tests all their pups and he was positive for type II cystinuria so the odds of him developing stones after maturity and no neuter was high.

Hey....was thinking of you...ok...Louie today. Next Tuesday I have a demo to do in one of my health food store that holds my product...was making my list what to buy as it’s a 20% off the whole store.... one item I need to buy is liquid chlorophyll. Ever thought of giving it to Louie? For his size is 1/4teaspoon in his drinking water...

CHLOROPHYLL - Its Many Wonders and Benefits - Chinaroad Lowchens of Australia

Chlorophyll consumption increases the number of red blood cells and, therefore, increases oxygen utilization by the body. Chlorophyll also reduces the binding of carcinogens to DNA in the liver and other organs.

It also breaks down calcium oxalate stones (kidney stones) for elimination, which are created by the body for the purpose of neutralizing and disposing of excess acid.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey....was thinking of you...ok...Louie today. Next Tuesday I have a demo to do in one of my health food store that holds my product...was making my list what to buy as it’s a 20% off the whole store.... one item I need to buy is liquid chlorophyll. Ever thought of giving it to Louie? For his size is 1/4teaspoon in his drinking water...

CHLOROPHYLL - Its Many Wonders and Benefits - Chinaroad Lowchens of Australia

Chlorophyll consumption increases the number of red blood cells and, therefore, increases oxygen utilization by the body. Chlorophyll also reduces the binding of carcinogens to DNA in the liver and other organs.

It also breaks down calcium oxalate stones (kidney stones) for elimination, which are created by the body for the purpose of neutralizing and disposing of excess acid.

Oh I will definitely look into this and read the article. Jax and Louie share a water bowl but it doesn’t like it would hurt Jax to have some.

I have a friend who I think uses it and maybe for her Frenchie too. I remember her telling me and I said, why are you taking the stuff that people use when they kidnap someone. Hahaha...that’s chloroform. Oopsie!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I will definitely look into this and read the article. Jax and Louie share a water bowl but it doesn’t like it would hurt Jax to have some.

I have a friend who I think uses it and maybe for her Frenchie too. I remember her telling me and I said, why are you taking the stuff that people use when they kidnap someone. Hahaha...that’s chloroform. Oopsie!

who’s the comedian now? Lol. You can use it too. All humans can use it as it purifies the blood n especially the liver!! Comes from plants! Great for Jax! Comes in tablets too but liquids are always better than any tablet or capsules as it goes in the system immediately and you get the whole 100% and no 50-80% of it like any tablet or capsules.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
who’s the comedian now? Lol. You can use it too. All humans can use it as it purifies the blood n especially the liver!! Comes from plants! Great for Jax! Comes in tablets too but liquids are always better than any tablet or capsules as it goes in the system immediately and you get the whole 100% and no 50-80% of it like any tablet or capsules.

I just looked it up on Amazon as I have to place an order today anyways and there are a million different brands. Is there something specific I should look for? Also, if the dosage goes by size, Jax is 30 pounds and since they share water (although he rarely actually drinks since both his meals are raw), would it still be 1/4 teaspoon?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I just looked it up on Amazon as I have to place an order today anyways and there are a million different brands. Is there something specific I should look for? Also, if the dosage goes by size, Jax is 30 pounds and since they share water (although he rarely actually drinks since both his meals are raw), would it still be 1/4 teaspoon?

I buy.... Nature's Way Chlorofresh (Natural Flavour) not the mint as I don’t like mint. If Jax barely drinks add it to the food. Go with a 1/4 teaspoon or add it to both of your pups meals

Members online

No members online now.