Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Blueberries are good for dogs(and everyone!). Full of antioxidents and other good things. They also have lots of fiber-so you'll know if you are giving too much! A good treat is some yogurt w/blueberries in her food, or as a treat!

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Can I give my 3-year-old female spayed English Bulldog blueberries every single day? If yes, how much per day?

Yes and they should have blueberries, I give a cranberry/blueberry supplement to my dogs food daily, it’s great for antioxidants and some studies show it’s good to prevent cancer.

They make good treats too, one of my French bulldog had bad tear stains that we were told “there is nothing you can do” from the vet, well no more tear stains since giving him this blueberry/cranberry supplement!
It’s also a good prebiotic which is good for the probiotics, making the probiotics more effective.

I think it tells you how much to give and the benefits in the article and video!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Absolutely…. Blueberris are a super food for all of us