I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ HOSS ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Tennessee ~

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
HOSS
HOSS 1.jpg HOSS 2.jpg HOSS 3.jpg HOSS 4.jpg
Hoss is one great big, 72 pound bundle of love. This sweet guy was found wandering on a state road in Virginia by a wonderful veterinarian on her way home. She scooped him up and called us to help. Hoss in neutered, crate trained, UTD on his shots, heart worm negative and is working on being housetrained. He was wandering around because he is blind due to untreated dry eye but that does not stop him from enjoying life. He loves to be touched so that will make his daily eye meds easy to give him. He appears to get along with other dogs and would probably like having his very own “seeing eye dog”. In addition to regular Bulldog care he will need daily eye drops to keep his eyes comfortable and will need to be on a high quality, grain free dog food to keep that lovely coat looking shiny and in good condition.

Update: I've been adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Smokey Mountains Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
I keep coming back to this sweet baby. He is calling to me. However, we live 279 miles from where he is :( How strict is the 250 mile radius??

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
This is the same sweet baby another member tried to adopt and was declined due to stairs or something (sad he's still waiting)

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
My husband and I can't stop checking up on this dude. We have no stairs, but I'm worried the extra 29 miles will keep us from him. I have filed the app and left a voicemail with the contact person. Fingers crossed!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My husband and I can't stop checking up on this dude. We have no stairs, but I'm worried the extra 29 miles will keep us from him. I have filed the app and left a voicemail with the contact person. Fingers crossed!!

Hope it works out, keep us posted!

Members online

No members online now.