I fell into there trap

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
So sorry for the loss of your precious babies :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bendy

Feb 23, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
We had spike on royal cainin bulldog food, he seemed to be doing well on it until they changed the formula and that seemed to spark his allergies off. I was quite shocked to find that royal canin also use soya in their food and I'd read that bulldogs shouldn't have soya!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Awww I do the same 😪 It is so tough. I just lost my second Boston Terrier in 9 months 2 weeks ago so I know the feeling. I call Riggins his name a lot. But at least you have Leon to help you through and put a smile on your face when you are feeling a little down, just like I have Rigs. 😊 And Leon is definitely a face to make anyone smile! So cute and adorable! Love him!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
When we first got Meatball our vet pushed and I mean pushed Science Diet. We told him Meatball was on Natures Logic at the time. We'll he sent us with Science Diet anyway and told us what great food it was! Never even opened the bag. However my pet food store here only sells food without corn in it. Pretty healthy, organic dog food place. They told me to use Fromm Grain Free, so we got lucky there

Members online

No members online now.