Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered Fromm

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

Default Just ordered Fromm

I just visited petflow and ordered Chaos first bag of Fromm. I ordered the Chicken a la Veg. I hope thats a good choice He has been on the chicken soup for puppies and has done well with the chicken. It just feels kinda weird because he is the first puppy I have ever had to not be on a puppy food. I hope he likes it. The ordering process was quick and painless, thanks for persuading me to give it a try. For those of you who feed Fromm food, what flavor do you feed?
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Just ordered Fromm

I feed the grain free beef frittata- and I never met a bully who did not LOVE Fromm! Even @cali~jenn said her dogs who USED to free feed now eat it all up!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

I was feeding butler surf and turf. with the four star line of food you can switch between proteins so i wanted to give the pork and applesauce a try. he loves it just as much as the previous flavor.

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

Belly is still on the puppy fromm. When the vet says she doesn't need puppy food anymore I'm not sure which flavor to start her on which ever it is , our Boston is going to be on it also. Let us know how Chaos likes it!
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Real Name
    Shelly
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly
    Likes (Received)

I just ordered my first bag of Fromm from Petflow too. The Fromm website says the 4 star line is designed so you can switch between flavors, monthly, weekly, or even daily. I think I will try a different flavor each month.
    Shelly, owned by:
    Molly (English Bulldog), and Stretch (rescue Basset Hound/honorary bulldog)

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

So you don't need to switch them over gradually to a different flavor ? That is awesome! I'm sure they would like to try different varieties instead of the same old same old.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Bulldog(s) Names
    Phatty
    Likes (Received)

Phats is eating the From Surf-n-turf right now. I'm due to order him a bag though and I may switch it up. He seems to love it but why not give him some variety....

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

thats colol you can just change it up. I may be being too paranoid but are u sure its ok for him not to be on the fromm puppy? it just sorta freaks me out
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Not sure about the puppy food question but my boys LOVE the fromm food in general. I always free fed my boys and have gone thru MANY diff brands of really good foods with no problems. Till switching to fromm that is. I really do think there may be crack in this food because my boys finish it everyday. I would have to wayyy over feed to get them to free feed again. In fact Cutty gained 2 pounds after switching them over so now they are seriously being cut back. I was feeding the chicken food (not grain free) it was good but then I decided to just try the grain free so I fed surf and turf and now the beef fritata I think it is called. They love all the flavors I have tried. Next time I will order the pork to switch it up again.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rayers View Post
    thats colol you can just change it up. I may be being too paranoid but are u sure its ok for him not to be on the fromm puppy? it just sorta freaks me out
    @rayers it's a all life stages food, he'll get everything he needs

I fed Samson the surf & turf. Samson can't have grain because of his allergies but if he could I would rotate between all the different formulas, surf & turf and beef frittata are the only grain free forumlas. Well except the chicken formula, he can't have chicken either

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

We love Fromm, and because the 4* range is an all-stages food it meant we could start switching Daddy on to it as soon as we got him. I usually order two bags at a time from Petflow ... each one is a different flavor. I believe it's good to switch up the flavors/protein sources so that it stops them becoming allergic to any one protein.

We have had Salmon, Chicken, Duck &Sweet Potato, Pork & Applesauce so far. They have loved all of them but we now believe that Maggie has developed an allergy to chicken as she got interdigital cysts whilst she was on that flavor. So, we're back on the Salmon and have a bag of the Duck unopened. Next time I order I'm going to try the Beef Frittata or the Surf n Turf!!

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Maximus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Patrick
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Yep, I feed Maximus Fromm "Surf & Turf" and he loves it too ..... my Pug, however, won't touch the stuff! But it's a really good dog food and I'm glad Maximus enjoys it ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads