Anyone feeding Open Farm?

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Will your new bulldog be for Wednesday to show? She's done so well.
Yes, she'll be showing this one for the first three weekends of July, we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty excited to have two at home, it's going to be awful when we have to say goodbye.

Maybe I should get her to show Tebow! I get so flustered, I mess up in the presentation. Easy points for the others that are there. LOL
practice, practice, practice! I really have no clue how Wednesday keeps her composure through it all. She holds it all in, in the ring, I think being a goof outside of the ring helps ;). She also doesn't care to win, she tells me all the time she's just in there to work on her bond with the dog.

OP
paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Yes, she'll be showing this one for the first three weekends of July, we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty excited to have two at home, it's going to be awful when we have to say goodbye.

practice, practice, practice! I really have no clue how Wednesday keeps her composure through it all. She holds it all in, in the ring, I think being a goof outside of the ring helps ;). She also doesn't care to win, she tells me all the time she's just in there to work on her bond with the dog.
Which shows in July? I thought I'd take July off but.... maybe not...

The fellow that teaches our club handling class, fellow bulldog owner, gave me one-on-one training tonight. I told him how I messed up so badly last weekend. I think I will do much better this time around, all 4 days. His input was priceless. Plus he gave me some grooming advice.

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Which shows in July? I thought I'd take July off but.... maybe not...
Unfortunately all three are already closed, and two are far for me (going for mentor time):
Vandergrift, PA
West Friendship, MD
Madison, OH

Really trying to get more juniors points for Wednesday. She was in third place through may but taking June off will make a difference.

We will probably do Cumberland and Doswell in august and then West Friendship in October should be a specialty

Members online

No members online now.