Help Needed! bully food in japan

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Hmm...I think when you ship to the base it is a US address. I will probably talk to her tomorrow, I will try to remember and ask!

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
I have the same problem here on OKI. I am still searching the island for a pet store that sells excellent quality dog food. Well, my last resort will be having a family member back in the states to purchase it for me then shipping it to me. Post Office will ship up too 75lbs max!

OP
S

sepulvd

Dec 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bruno
well in yoko i found a place that sells wilderness

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
I am currently feeding my bully Blue Buffalo chicken and brown rice for pups, until i find Fromm's.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Ok, I did my research on dog food sold in Japan,, it's terrible, I'm sorry, in my honest opinion, you should consider home made food that you can make yourself or a diet of raw . There's much information on both types of diets if you would like help with choosing which one would be best for you, I would be happy to help

Newman's own organics is generically very high quality food in the states, but I had a feeling it wouldn't have the same quality in other countries. How disappointing.

OP
S

sepulvd

Dec 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bruno
i found blue buffulo wilderness in the autoport on base.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
well in yoko i found a place that sells wilderness

Do you happen to have access to the Navy Exchange? I'm not sure if your a local or if your military but if you are military, the NEX has started selling grain free blue buffalo.

Nevermind!! Just saw your post on the auto port. Silly me.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.