elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
attachment.php

Awe! That's a face that says, Look Mom! I fixed it!

LOL he fixed it alright. He'll be using his fix it money at the vet if he keeps it up.

Funny how wood, rocks and garbage are delicious, but they can find a tiny white pill and keep spitting it out.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Ugggggggh, I'm gonna be sick LOL Ewwwww. That's really gross LOL

Seriously, between the poop/vacuum search for the missing earring, the dead rat, waking up to being puked on....I deserve some sort of bright shinny award. Or wine. Lots and lots of wine.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Seriously, between the poop/vacuum search for the missing earring, the dead rat, waking up to being puked on....I deserve some sort of bright shinny award. Or wine. Lots and lots of wine.

I must have missed the dead rat post ... Linus too eats anything that hasn't got a pulse. In one day he threw up three times ....consisting of his bedding, twigs, and half of a dead mouse ..... that I figure the cat left lying around.

To this date ..... I have bought 10 new solar decorative lamps for my backyard. Now only 3 of them remain, because he has destroyed and half eaten the rest of them.

We have a fire pit, and he has made it his solemn duty to EAT the firewood before itmakes it to the firepit.

He has eaten the black crate liner from his crate, he has eaten the bedding, he then attempted to eat my hardwood floors that was left under his crate, and he has also partially eaten the wall in the office, the laundry room and at the top of the stairs.

:wtf:

Members online

No members online now.