Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Wishing you a speedy recovery! First reading 'allergies and ear infection' I thought Chunky was the patient but these ailments do affect humans too!

No Chunky is just going for a routine urinalysis but he might have allergy issues also since his tear stains are back and his paws are turning pink. I will talk to the vet tomorrow and i just switched him back to Acana Lamb and Apple so i will see if they improve again. He has been outside a lot more often the past week or two since the temperatures are lower

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
No Chunky is just going for a routine urinalysis but he might have allergy issues also since his tear stains are back and his paws are turning pink. I will talk to the vet tomorrow and i just switched him back to Acana Lamb and Apple so i will see if they improve again. He has been outside a lot more often the past week or two since the temperatures are lower

Ah, Castor is also transitioning to Acana Lamb and Apple right now! He's been on Orijen which has been good but it contains fish which makes it a bit too smelly for part of my family so we're trying lamb instead. Castor doesn't mind as long as he gets his dinner!

Members online