Happy Birthday America....

2BullyMama14

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
49,361
Reaction score
4,794
Location
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love... Da Boys! Enjoy your holiday and stay safe!

c6bcc762fac2065041a794e667c73d31.jpg

9101a18a6875dd9dcf6453ff3df92232.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Happy 4th of July fur babies...

I swear Cheli is one old patient dog with all the glasses he wears throughout the year.
 
Happy Birthday to u and the boys !
 
Happy 4th of July fur babies...

I swear Cheli is one old patient dog with all the glasses he wears throughout the year.

Lol... Mel puts them on him because he stays still and wears them. Lambeau won’t have it


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Happy 4th, everyone!!!
 
Haha I wish Ope would sit like that for photos!
Have a fun, safe weekend everyone!
 
Castor wishes all U.S. bulldogs and their families a nice and safe 4 July.
 
OH my gosh, I LOVE IT!!! :heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top