RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
http://www.coons.senate.gov/new-castle-county-job-fair--------------- Thoughts please ! it sounds REALLY REALLY Good, or is it too good? ------------------------------

Hi Rick,
I am a NEW business owner of Cruise Planners/ American Express **Company Name Deleted for Conversation**. Here's my basic thoughts: gift certificate, $X (to be determined...), to be redeemed thru me, leaving from any embarkation port, for any cruise 3 nites or longer, 2 people or more, to be used within 1 year, it is transferable & sell-able, but not redeemable for cash. I'd be willing to donate up to a $500. gift cert.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? I am open!!! My goals are to promote myself, as well as help you guys. Can you please assist with encouraging people to "LIKE" my website, post that I will be making a donation, etc... I would greatly appreciate it. If you would like to talk, my cell phone is: XXX-XXX-XXXX. .
Thanks,

-----------------------------------------------------

My questions, if you were at a Charity Auction and there was a pair of $250 gift vouchers (they must be redeemed through this company) would you bid on them? they ARE Transferrable and resellable. - and how much would you 'value' (How high would you bid?)

Geez thats a hard one. I have no idea how to answer.

stick with reputable corps and be careful with the 'likes' you pass around...you could be just a click away from being hacked or having your info stolen. Better safe than sorry.

Ahhh that is why I come to my bully buddies :)

I have been speaking with this lady, and it does seem on the up and up. What it basically is, would be a tax break for her, creating her new business.

$500 Gift Certificate to be redeemed through her company - her commission on a longer cruise is about $350-400 so a net loss of $100, but for that $100 she gets advertisment, and her name out there. (I'm still looking into it though, I wouldnt want anyone to lose even $20 on a gift certificate that was worthless.

nah.... sty away that seems to be a scam to me

Seems questionable for sure. But, I'm a skeptic by nature.

Scam or not I can say I wouldn't bid on such a thing in a charitable auction either. it just wouldn't sound appealing. I don't like bidding on things that are just part of having to spend a lot more money to redeem.

you would have to book with that company which limits your shopping around for the best price..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back