Teeth

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do not... I give my pups raw marrow bones which helps keep the teeth clean

OP
Max

Max

Feb 7, 2022
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
Water additive for teeth Does anyone use it
I do not... I give my pups raw marrow bones which helps keep the teeth clean
Maxes teeth are not great. Just had seven pulled. I have been brushing them but unfortunately his teeth had gotten bad before I had rescued him. The vet suggested oxyfresh water additive Not sure if I want to use it Any thoughts thanks

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I to only give raw marrow bones.

if you’re going to keep brushing his teeth, use coconut oil. Put a good goop on the brush. CO prevents plaque from building up n kills bacteria. It’s a well kept secret which also human should use daily!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I don't do anything special for teeth. They chew bones and hard toys, etc. which help keep their teeth clean.

OP
Max

Max

Feb 7, 2022
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
So the vet gave me oxyfresh. So I decided before I give it to him I looked at the ingredients and checked the reviews on Amazon. One comment was that it gave is English bulldog seizures. So I looked up the ingredients and was not happy it had sodium benzoate, sodium citrate stabilized chlorine dioxide and other ingredients Someone mentioned using coconut oil I will call the vet to see what they say

Members online

No members online now.