Boot The Scoot

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
What does everyone think about Boot The Scoot Glandex Anal Gland Soft Chews?
I feed my girl Vital Essentials freeze dried raw salmon but every now and then she scoots on the floor. I have also found a few spots where she leaked on my bed.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Never heard of them...but I imagine it contains some sort of binding agent that firms stools(pumpkin?) The need to express anal glands is often associated with soft stools. Firm stools usually do the expressing and that would minimize, if not eliminate, any leakage.

Karenzap

Sep 8, 2019
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Evie and Ole
Never heard of them...but I imagine it contains some sort of binding agent that firms stools(pumpkin?) The need to express anal glands is often associated with soft stools. Firm stools usually do the expressing and that would minimize, if not eliminate, any leakage.
Scooting does not automatically mean that your bully has anal problems. I discovered that my girl had irritation in her tail pocket. Please check both possibilities before assuming. I think that we can easily miss this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.. never heard of them, but if she has gland or poo issues, pure pumpkin can help. As mentioned too.. check for tail pocket

Members online

No members online now.