Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a great update! So happy to hear that he is on the mend! [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] :havemyheart::heartsign::dance2::dance2::goodjob::assurred:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What a great update! So happy to hear that he is on the mend! @TyTysmom :havemyheart::heartsign::dance2::dance2::goodjob::assurred:
I am so hopeful!!!! I'd be happy even with 75% back. As nice as it is to have a snack and he doesn't hear me, I miss him appearing within seconds.... my big baby.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Loads of Love and Kisses, and Praying for you Tyson that your hearing will come back 100% God Bless You Sweet Boy.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Do what I say,not what I do.............POSITIVE thinking is the thing for you! :D It WILL be okay!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Joy at your great news with much hope all will be restored to TyTy & soon.

Momma needs SLEEP, please do so, am worried about you, GF...XOXO

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm SO glad to read this... I'm SO sorry that you had to deal w/this, and NOW we have to read the fine print in everything. I hope that his hearing keep improving, give him LOTS of hugs and kisses from Wallygator and Willow!!! :heartsign:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Joy at your great news with much hope all will be restored to TyTy & soon.

Momma needs SLEEP, please do so, am worried about you, GF...XOXO
Thank you so much sweet friend. I am hoping over the next weeks he regains more hearing, we're about the same as of today. But I am so happy we see improvement, and he can hear us better. I'm a total basket case when something is up with him. Any other situation I'm the most patient & understanding, but with Tyson, all that goes out the window! LOL

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
NOW we have to read the fine print in everything. :heartsign:
This is so true!!!!! I am now reading everything, boxes, inserts, etc. It's scary to know that a medication used ALOT by vets to help heal an ear infection can also cause deafness, I mean, WTF?!?!?!

Trust me, I'll be submitted a complaint to the drug manufacturer, and I'll be happy to send them my vet bills as well. Ugh. Praying that over the next few weeks he regains more hearing!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Wondering how Tyson is doing now? Hoping that his hearing is coming back and that he feels fine!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
@TyTysmom Wondering how Tyson is doing now? Hoping that his hearing is coming back and that he feels fine!
This boy will be the death of me!!!!

As far as his hearing goes, he's about the same. I wouldn't say I've noticed any better or worse so far. However, today I was checking on him through our cameras and noticed he was panting and pacing the house. He normally does not ever do that. I knew something was up so I left work to check on him. When I got home, he had pee'd in the house, and there was some blood. Poor boy couldn't hold it, that's why he keep pacing. So I think he now has ANOTHER UTI, I feel like we just had one a few months ago. Anyway, I scooped him up and took him to Daddy, and he's taking him in any minute now. When it rains - it POURS. :(:(:(:(

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

As far as his hearing goes, he's about the same. I wouldn't say I've noticed any better or worse so far. However, today I was checking on him through our cameras and noticed he was panting and pacing the house. He normally does not ever do that. I knew something was up so I left work to check on him. When I got home, he had pee'd in the house, and there was some blood. Poor boy couldn't hold it, that's why he keep pacing. So I think he now has ANOTHER UTI, I feel like we just had one a few months ago. Anyway, I scooped him up and took him to Daddy, and he's taking him in any minute now. When it rains - it POURS. :(:(:(:(

Oh, sorry to hear he migth have an uti. Good that you could see him and go home and help him. Hoping for a speedy recovery and that he (and you!) can relax again. Best wishes to you from Castor and me!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:( poor Ty.... please give him a big hug from me.

Keep us posted

:hug:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
:( poor Ty.... please give him a big hug from me.

Keep us posted

:hug:

She did an ultrasound to check prostate and look for stones - all clear. However she said sometimes stones aren't visible that well through ultrasound - anyway he started Baytril for 5 days plus Tramadol. Lord help me, lol
I need a break. [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She did an ultrasound to check prostate and look for stones - all clear. However she said sometimes stones aren't visible that well through ultrasound - anyway he started Baytril for 5 days plus Tramadol. Lord help me, lol
I need a break. [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Big a$$ hugs to Momma

Members online

No members online now.