Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
He's coming along nicely...that flat little face of his is extra cute.
Great work spoiling him rotten!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Here are some more pics...
View attachment 110060
OK you had me going for a sec. Your profile says NJ, but you're driving a right hand drive car, so you must be in UK, or Cayman, or AU, or...then I notice that the time on the Nav screen is backwards...photo reversed...OK, I'm going back to work now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK you had me going for a sec. Your profile says NJ, but you're driving a right hand drive car, so you must be in UK, or Cayman, or AU, or...then I notice that the time on the Nav screen is backwards...photo reversed...OK, I'm going back to work now.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)

Lol

OP
bulldogs1501

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose

:p Yup, we are in NJ. I think it's just the selfie camera on the phone

Grecbro

Dec 5, 2014
New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Hey. Congrats on your puppy, he is adorable. It's such an awesome experience and yes vacations and nights out definitely tend to slow down a ton! They are just so lovable, the guilt will probably kill ya every time you have to leave the house! My wife and I were in a similar situation as you guys (from north jersey) with some of the same concerns but we made the same decision as you guys. I think we've literally been through everything possible with our Gigi so if you ever have any questions we'd be more than happy to help. We are about 20 minutes away from short hills as well. We actually had to put our Gigi down on Monday (she would have been 7 in March) because of a major health issue, but we are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to bullies. Take care. Joe and Cindy

Attachments

• IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    472.4 KB · Views: 78

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hey. Congrats on your puppy, he is adorable. It's such an awesome experience and yes vacations and nights out definitely tend to slow down a ton! They are just so lovable, the guilt will probably kill ya every time you have to leave the house! My wife and I were in a similar situation as you guys (from north jersey) with some of the same concerns but we made the same decision as you guys. I think we've literally been through everything possible with our Gigi so if you ever have any questions we'd be more than happy to help. We are about 20 minutes away from short hills as well. We actually had to put our Gigi down on Monday (she would have been 7 in March) because of a major health issue, but we are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to bullies. Take care. Joe and Cindy

OMG I just read your post!!! I was following Gigi's progress on your other thread, I am so very, very sorry for your loss!!!!!

Sue and Joey

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

NO!! I'm so very sorry for the loos of your beautiful girl. many hugs and prayers to you all :(

OP
bulldogs1501

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose

Hey. First of all, I am so very sorry for your loss!

You are right about feeling guilty every time we leave the house. We are out and rush back to see him. We have quickly become so attached and concerned parents. Next week we are going away for a few days and for 30 minutes yesterday I was explaining to my parents what to do and how to take care of him while we are gone lol. I appreciate your generosity and good to know that you guys are close by.

Grecbro

Dec 5, 2014
New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Thanks for your kind words..yes, both of our parents along with friends and family have looked at us like we're insane numerous times over the year. People couldn't believe all the little things we did that come along with owning a bully. It sounds as if you and your wife have the passion to really give moose ( love the name) all the love and care he deserves. On a sidenote, I do highly recommend getting pet insurance , it's a good thing to have. We had trupanion and I think they were easy to understand and made everything fairly simple. I know you don't know us but if you're ever in a bind and need a dog sitter or anything else for him. , don't hesitate to ask. We would be there probably within the hour ! Lol.enjoy him, he's is just too cute..Joe

OP
bulldogs1501

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
Thanks for your kind words..yes, both of our parents along with friends and family have looked at us like we're insane numerous times over the year. People couldn't believe all the little things we did that come along with owning a bully. It sounds as if you and your wife have the passion to really give moose ( love the name) all the love and care he deserves. On a sidenote, I do highly recommend getting pet insurance , it's a good thing to have. We had trupanion and I think they were easy to understand and made everything fairly simple. I know you don't know us but if you're ever in a bind and need a dog sitter or anything else for him. , don't hesitate to ask. We would be there probably within the hour ! Lol.enjoy him, he's is just too cute..Joe

We did get him pet insurance through Nationwide. Hopefully we won't have to use it. I truly appreciate the offer and may take you up on it sometime. Thank you so much. Nik

Members online

No members online now.