OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Oh we sure see that in the photo. Jake is like that too. Always wants to sit on you, needs to be petted 24/7... at times is like whoa, I need space here lol.

They sure know how to swoon us lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Oh we sure see that in the photo. Jake is like that too. Always wants to sit on you, needs to be petted 24/7... at times is like whoa, I need space here lol.

Space? Like personal space? Whatā€™s that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Space? Like personal space? Whatā€™s that lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know eh? I donā€™t allow him where i sit anymore as I canā€™t move him. Heā€™s 55lbs but more like 100lb dead weight trying to get him off. Iā€™m pinned in the recliner so Iā€™m stuck in the back of the seat. Plus heā€™ll pant like hell cause heā€™s getting excited thinking Iā€™m playing lol. Heā€™s very clingy. Like Velcro I swear. Needs more training.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I know eh? I donā€™t allow him where i sit anymore as I canā€™t move him. Heā€™s 55lbs but more like 100lb dead weight trying to get him off. Iā€™m pinned in the recliner so Iā€™m stuck in the back of the seat. Plus heā€™ll pant like hell cause heā€™s getting excited thinking Iā€™m playing lol. Heā€™s very clingy. Like Velcro I swear. Needs more training.

Louie might be close to 65 pounds and trying to push him off is nearly impossible when he is all up in your face. He has pinned me too on the couch and then I start laughing and he thinks I'm playing lol. These dogs...

Members online

No members online now.