Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Today our girl Martha passed away. She was not feeling well for two days and whatever skills I had were to no avail. Her sisters,brother and I are very sad without her. So unexpected.Vets all said they were too booked up to see her.
We will miss her-as I know all who have lost knows how it is. Rest in peace Marty Mart,we will miss you. :angelheart:
Martha2023.JPG

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I remember her well when Denise and I visited with you and your kids. We know how much you loved your pack and with the passing of Martha is a tragic loss. We send our sincerest condolences to you, Maude, Lizzie, Bro, and Mini. We hope Martha meets-up with Jewel and Bentley over the Rainbow Bridge.

Prayers to you and your pack coming your way and upstairs via a "Sky Pilot."

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Today our girl Martha passed away. She was not feeling well for two days and whatever skills I had were to no avail. Her sisters,brother and I are very sad without her. So unexpected.Vets all said they were too booked up to see her.
We will miss her-as I know all who have lost knows how it is. Rest in peace Marty Mart,we will miss you. :angelheart: View attachment 124476
OH NO!!! too busy to see a sick pup!? Such a disappointing and sad world we have become.

Lunn - I'm so sorry sweet lady -- Martha had such a fantastic life with you and gave you such joy. Sending you tons of hugs, love and prayers.

Rest well sweet Martha - we will all miss you

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Lynn... I just heard the news, and I'm absolutely devastated for you!!! I just can't fathom your vet not making an exception to fit Martha in... I know it's too late, but that just irritates me beyond. You gave Martha a wonderful life, as you do ALL your fur babies, and I'm just so sorry!!! Much love & hugs to you my dear friend :angelheart:

Members online

No members online now.