Help Needed! Itchy nip

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Fran has been scratching a lot lately and it seems to be her little nipple. Has anyone had this happen to their baby before? Any home remedies? Not sure if maybe she got bit by something or what's going on. She will let me touch it but it is definitely red and scabbed (possibly from her scratching) Don't like seeing her uncomfortable .

ff58bcc8244d573c020d2b584e0b0c4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Looks like she has an "innie" nipple. Try to pull it out(like a reg. nipple) and sometimes there is gunk gathered in around it. Clean it off,and put some neosporin or type ointment on after cleaning.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Looks like she has an "innie" nipple. Try to pull it out(like a reg. nipple) and sometimes there is gunk gathered in around it. Clean it off,and put some neosporin or type ointment on after cleaning.

Thank you! I do see a little bit of stuff in the creases!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fran has been scratching a lot lately and it seems to be her little nipple. Has anyone had this happen to their baby before? Any home remedies? Not sure if maybe she got bit by something or what's going on. She will let me touch it but it is definitely red and scabbed (possibly from her scratching) Don't like seeing her uncomfortable .

ff58bcc8244d573c020d2b584e0b0c4b.jpg

How she doing, were you able to get it cleaned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
How she doing, were you able to get it cleaned

She has been okay! Thank you for asking ❤️❤️ I used a qtip and the kids no sting antiseptic foam that I have to get it all cleaned up and rubbed some Neosporin on it. Redness is gone and it's got a little crusty scab but definitely healing and she hasn't been licking or scratching !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She has been okay! Thank you for asking ❤️❤️ I used a qtip and the kids no sting antiseptic foam that I have to get it all cleaned up and rubbed some Neosporin on it. Redness is gone and it's got a little crusty scab but definitely healing and she hasn't been licking or scratching !

Great!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online