Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Please have this pup evaluated for Demodectic Mange, ASAP.

EnglishBullyMom

Jan 26, 2024
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Make sure the dog food that you feed does not contain chicken. Chicken can be allergy cause for dogs/bullies. Soak her feet in apple cider vinegar,or epsom salts and make sure they are totally dry afterwards. Get NuStock and apply that to sores. A picture that shows her problems would be helpful.
Agree on the chicken. We had our EB allergy tested and it didn't come back with a positive on chicken; however, when we removed this from her diet anyway as a test she cleared up. If you try this, make sure to go through all of her treats as well, many labeled with other meats like Beef or Lamb still contain chicken.

Sunflower13

Feb 7, 2024
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper
Sure is!! I absolutely love Pablo.. such a handsome and smart bully boy!!
I’m reading thru previous posts to soak up everything and have to say how much I love Pablo and Diego too. I just watched one and thought he was giving him raw. Good to know!! I can never understand all the McDonald’s those boys get though. 💔

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I’m reading thru previous posts to soak up everything and have to say how much I love Pablo and Diego too. I just watched one and thought he was giving him raw. Good to know!! I can never understand all the McDonald’s those boys get though. 💔
I thought it is a raw food he feeds... called oodles. Keep in mind McDonalds in other countries is not the slop we get in the US. Other countries have stricter rules/laws governing their food

Last edited:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I thought it is a raw food he feeds... called oodles. Keep in mind McDonalds in other countries is not the slop we get in the US. Other countries have stricter rules/laws governing their food
Here is Canada you have to use CanadIan meat n it’s illegal to use hormones or anything on our animals. We are also strict on food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.