Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Hope all is well for all of you texans. Jessica I hope the water level goes down where you're at and that you all are safe. [MENTION=16778]Andy T[/MENTION] I hope the water level isn't up to your home either.

:pray:

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
This crap isn't stopping. We can expect another 36-40 hours of rain and it's coming down hard right now. If we get anything close to Saturday, we're gonna flood. It's not fun. The Hurricane party ended. F you Harvey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
We are loaded up with supplies, water, etc. Gas tanks are full, and Tyson has everything his little heart desires. We have 4 coolers full of ice too in case we lose power. Hoping Harvey is gentle with us.... not going to lie, it sure is nerve wrecking!

Same for us. Just hope we can get out if it comes down to it. My nerves are shot. Y'all take care!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Stay safe everyone!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Guys, by the grace of God we were spared this morning. The rain stopped when it was approx 10 ft from our garage. We were outside with neighbors praying as the water inched closer & closer.
It remained low over night and allowed the drains to clear out! Praise God! We were starting to get things ready to get into our truck with Tyson. We couldn't have left bc roads were impassible but at least in the truck we have AC, and we're able to charge our phones. Thank goodness we didn't have to resort to it. It's still raining but luckily not downpours anymore.

More rain is coming, we need the continued prayers! Thanks to all checking in, hugs to my local neighbors, we will make it through this!!!

❤️[emoji1374]❤️[emoji1374]❤️[emoji1374]❤️[emoji1374]❤️[emoji1374]
#prayforhouston

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Meanwhile:

74fc5552411888900f393691fe1fa19f.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] gotta find time to smile. This hurricane has him exhausted, and beyond stressed!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awww, the power of prayer... Hope it is His will to keep everyone safe and the waters to go down... And 'meanwhile'.... poor ole Tyson..lol gave me a smile :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Guys, by the grace of God we were spared this morning. The rain stopped when it was approx 10 ft from our garage. We were outside with neighbors praying as the water inched closer & closer.
It remained low over night and allowed the drains to clear out! Praise God! We were starting to get things ready to get into our truck with Tyson. We couldn't have left bc roads were impassible but at least in the truck we have AC, and we're able to charge our phones. Thank goodness we didn't have to resort to it. It's still raining but luckily not downpours anymore.

More rain is coming, we need the continued prayers! Thanks to all checking in, hugs to my local neighbors, we will make it through this!!!

#prayforhouston

OMG!! So glad to hear from you, we are still praying hard for you!!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] glad to hear from you. My neighbor's...ATF Guy...mom lives in North Houston. Currently, she is in Michigan at her vacation home. According to ATF Guy, he does not know how her house/neighborhood is doing through this watery escapade to put it lightly. I hope OK. Some are doing better than others. Nonetheless, glad to hear Tyson is doing OK and you guys are safe. Prayers going to all of Texas and Louisiana.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@TyTysmom I have been so worried and praying for you. So glad to see you on here and know that you are okay so far. Pray that it holds that way. Love and prayers for all. And yes, Tyson's picture made me smile (as usual:D)

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
40" so far and 8-12" more to fall today.

This is so wide spread. So many people in so many areas are flooded out.

My dads house 100 miles north of Houston is flooding.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
40" so far and 8-12" more to fall today.

This is so wide spread. So many people in so many areas are flooded out.

My dads house 100 miles north of Houston is flooding.

I cant even fathom this! It has to be frightening to say the least and these bulldogs of ours are no lightweights to be carrying out if need be. Keep in touch, and prayers...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Meanwhile:

74fc5552411888900f393691fe1fa19f.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] gotta find time to smile. This hurricane has him exhausted, and beyond stressed!

#prayforhouston

Thank you so much for posting... I've been praying and waiting to see something from you here or on FB!

Hugs to you all.

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Houston people

What part of town are you in?

I am in clear lake near Ellington Air Force base.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Houston people

What part of town are you in?

I am in clear lake near Ellington Air Force base.

I hope you and Pebbles are OK. The pictures from Houston are just unreal. Stay safe!

Members online

No members online now.