GAME: Have you ever?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Only in the frozen food dept at Publix (the best ones are always on the bottom!)

Don't they have Boilermakers in PA??

OK... HYE.... Made anatomically correct gingerbread men/women?

WTH is a boilermaker... a drink?

Snowman -- yes, not very good but i ave built one.

HYE --- ice fishing

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No but made gingerbread men if you could call them that

Have you ever scuba dived in the ocean

TooTooMommy

Jun 17, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty, Sophie, & sometimes fosters
Fun game! I've enjoyed reading everybully's answers:D

No, but I haven't scuba-diven, but we snorkled in Hawaii.....suchhh beautiful water and creatures !!......and the cute fishies gave us kisses!!!

I've got one that I've read MANY times on many different sites, so I don't want anybully to think I'm GROSS....LOL...
(but I HAVE done this, and just did it tonight!) :)
**Have you ever rubbed between your adora-bull bully's itchy paws and smelled your hand after, AND loved it because
it smelled like CORN CHIPS !??! :w00t:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Yes! Until I learned that Corn Chip = Apple Cider Vinegar Dip Sound like a cool party treat? Not so much! I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Fritos, but these days when i see them or worse smell them I want to pour a bottle of ACV on them! Lol! (Good one [MENTION=16009]TooTooMommy[/MENTION] )

HYE... Had your sweet bully embarrass you in public???

No, but I haven't scuba-diven, but we snorkled in Hawaii.....suchhh beautiful water and creatures !!......and the cute fishies gave us kisses!!!

I've got one that I've read MANY times on many different sites, so I don't want anybully to think I'm GROSS....LOL...
**Have you ever rubbed between your adora-bull bully's itchy paws and smelled your hand after, AND loved it because

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes, We got new neighbours a few years back and Richard took Ftse out front to meet them as he kept barking at them and though this might help well five minutes later the new neighbour was up getting stiches in his nose oops. You dont bend down to a bulldog with the big heads.

Have you ever been so afraid to do something but you do and absolutely enjoyed it

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)

OMG…:wtf2:
Honestly, I only read as far as Hawaii and decided to hit "like"… then read " rubbed/paws/smelled hand" and quickly searched for the "unlike" :blush::bad: to no success...:ROFL:

Paws and Corn Chips = ACV love

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Yes, We got new neighbours a few years back and Richard took Ftse out front to meet them as he kept barking at them and though this might help well five minutes later the new neighbour was up getting stiches in his nose oops. You dont bend down to a bulldog with the big heads.

Have you ever been so afraid to do something but you do and absolutely enjoyed it

Story of my life!!

HYE met a celebrity? (if yes, who??)

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes, many my husband use to do all the concert tours around Australia and I went with him for a 9 week stint and met Pearl Jam, Cliff Richard, Bryan ferry, Janet Jackson, Kiss,but not as many as my husband has over the years he has dined with the likes of Billy Joel, Elton John, The rolling Stones, Garth Brookes etc etc

Have you swam with Dolphins

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Yes, many my husband use to do all the concert tours around Australia and I went with him for a 9 week stint and met Pearl Jam, Cliff Richard, Bryan ferry, Janet Jackson, Kiss,but not as many as my husband has over the years he has dined with the likes of Billy Joel, Elton John, The rolling Stones, Garth Brookes etc etc

Have you swam with Dolphins
no, not yet..., the first time I had a chance to, I was 3 months pregnant on my 1 year anniversary while Hubby and I were in the Bahamas…it was not recommended - (on the list though).

HYE
met someone more than once/twice - even three times - and just can't remember their name?

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Oh, instead ^

HYE …fallen asleep during class?? (once I fell asleep during a journalism conference/seminar in college…my professor was NOT happy)

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Yes, I nodded off in a math class once. My instructor noted that perhaps I could stay awake next class. Embarrassing!
HYE been on a blind date?

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No never been on a blind date.

HYE fallen asleep on the train, bus and missed your stop

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No never been on a blind date.

HYE fallen asleep on the train, bus and missed your stop

sure have... and had to wait and pay for the ride home :facepalm:

HYE been caught cheating on a test?

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Yes, I nodded off in a math class once. My instructor noted that perhaps I could stay awake next class. Embarrassing!
HYE been on a blind date?
I went to a Prom w/a "blind date"… best time, had a one year relationship w/them afterwards…got my heart broken :cry: HOWEVER…met and married my true soul-mate years later, so "que sera sera" :meeting: :love:

Members online

No members online now.