FAQ: What do you feed your bulldog?

Hanks Mom

Jul 5, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
We just started transitioning our 10 week puppy to Orijen puppy food. He has starting to lick his paws and I see a bit of a runny nose. Could this be an allergic reaction tot the food. Hmmm what do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

We feed our Natures recipe- Salmon, sweet potato & pumpkin She's been on it over 10yrs. we have tried changing it & just changing the protein but she only seems to do good on this one. She gets a scoop in the morning & evening. Her scoop is one of the little plastic cups that come with egg coloring kits.

We just started transitioning our 10 week puppy to Orijen puppy food. He has starting to lick his paws and I see a bit of a runny nose. Could this be an allergic reaction tot the food. Hmmm what do you think?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

- - - Updated - - -

yes, it could. Which protein are you feeding. It might be good to try a different oneā€¦ like duck or turkey

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

- - - Updated - - -

Can be but extremely rare at that age. Have you by any chance sprayed your grass?

If youā€™re worried about the food, like Christine mentioned try duck. Easier to digest. Acana makes single protein bags n since heā€™s on Orijen you donā€™t need to do any transition as itā€™s the same company. Buy a little bag to try or asks your pet shop if they take it back if thereā€™s an issue. Most will.

Members online

No members online now.