Elmo with no tear stains- look at that gorgeous face!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
You wet it with warm/hot water. The microfiber cloth is infused with silver which is a natural anti microbial. The cloth "locks" on bacteria when wiping.

As mentioned earlier- if you do a quick YouTube search, for "explain how Norwex works" you can find a video that explains it much better than I can. Lol!
BUT- I can attest to how well they clean. Until I get the mop, I've been using my enviro cloth for my floors (hands and knees style). That cloth cleans my floors better than my steam mop did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Is this it? https://www.amazon.com/Norwex-300004-Enviro-Cloth-Blue/dp/B01AHFXRTS

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

just an fyi about this....I would Look up Norwex and possibly find a dealer as........... they have some real good deals and they're real helpful.. I know Corine has a good one and... someone said it's best to get from the dealer as then your sure its the real deal. I was going to order off amazon and one of the comments said theirs was not actual Norwex so make sure that it has the Norwex tag as some are trying to sell 'fake' ones through other sites.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
just an fyi about this....I would Look up Norwex and possibly find a dealer as........... they have some real good deals and they're real helpful.. I know Corine has a good one and... someone said it's best to get from the dealer as then your sure its the real deal. I was going to order off amazon and one of the comments said theirs was not actual Norwex so make sure that it has the Norwex tag as some are trying to sell 'fake' ones through other sites.

Yes! Your absolutely right! I didn't want people to think I was trying to "sell" them anything. But I would recommend buying from a dealer. I'd be happy to give my girls info if anyone is interested.

Lycilizzy

Oct 17, 2016
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I am just giving him water from the Refrigerator, just started this about 4 months ago, it has really made a huge difference in his eye stains, I do not know why I have not done this before now. Even under his tail pocket is clean, I just clean it every other day, and there is just a little stain on the wipes. Amazing. Thank You everyone for commenting on my Elmo Boy. And Lisa, Thank You So much for getting this picture up on EBN for me. We Love All Of You So Much, Love, Susan and Elmo
So you are just using filtered water then? Hmm, I wonder if this would help Lucy.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes, just filtered water, I cannot believe this, no tear stains and his butt wipes almost clear, just a little stain, that is it.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Try this for Lucy, I bet you will see a huge improvement in her tear stains, and her butt wipe.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
There's so many brands of microfibre cloths you can buy on amazon now, I wonder if there's a whole lot of difference between them.
eg. this one has silver like the norwex https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUP50HD?psc=1
this one doesn't have silver but is highly rated https://www.amazon.com/VibraWipe-Microfiber-8-Pieces-ABSORBENT-STREAK-FREE/dp/B00CFALFXY/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1498266960&sr=8-11&keywords=microfiber+cloths

You wet it with warm/hot water. The microfiber cloth is infused with silver which is a natural anti microbial. The cloth "locks" on bacteria when wiping.

As mentioned earlier- if you do a quick YouTube search, for "explain how Norwex works" you can find a video that explains it much better than I can. Lol!
BUT- I can attest to how well they clean. Until I get the mop, I've been using my enviro cloth for my floors (hands and knees style). That cloth cleans my floors better than my steam mop did!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
There's so many brands of microfibre cloths you can buy on amazon now, I wonder if there's a whole lot of difference between them.
eg. this one has silver like the norwex https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUP50HD?psc=1
this one doesn't have silver but is highly rated https://www.amazon.com/VibraWipe-Microfiber-8-Pieces-ABSORBENT-STREAK-FREE/dp/B00CFALFXY/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1498266960&sr=8-11&keywords=microfiber+cloths

I'm right with ya on this too! I have (now) near 50 GREAT microfiber cloths that I dearly love all different prices and ... All stemming from reading about Norwex, then the e-cloth, and a now also great orange/yellowish ones from Costco that are fabulous, and are 36 for I think 15 bucks!!! I LOVEEEEEEE them! I do think that after using 3 different brands on my floor, the e-cloth is by far the one I recommend (haven't used the Norwex,,, very much more expensive and this ones reviews were great against the Norwex and much more cost efficient to me..) Then theres some very light ones from home depo that are still great for kiitchen etc, but for the wood floors, the e-mop is the winner and only one I love for that. I love the norwex for the dog as it keeps bacteria down 'after' the use, so able to use more often before laundry. But,,, they all do the bacteria w/o chemicals while in use... I do have that one from Amazon and that's what I mostly use in the morning for Hanks 'freshen up'... I LOVE norwex, Just love having lots of these wonderful cloths around for clean up everything and makes it incredibly easy!! and again, no chemicals! Love them, and it all stems from norwex.. lol ok,,, enough from me..

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi, did this stuff work? Thanks.

It's hard to know. Louie is tearing a lot right now. I've been just drying his folds with a cotton pad and then using this stuff a couple times a week.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'm right with ya on this too! I have (now) near 50 GREAT microfiber cloths that I dearly love all different prices and ... All stemming from reading about Norwex, then the e-cloth, and a now also great orange/yellowish ones from Costco that are fabulous, and are 36 for I think 15 bucks!!! I LOVEEEEEEE them! I do think that after using 3 different brands on my floor, the e-cloth is by far the one I recommend (haven't used the Norwex,,, very much more expensive and this ones reviews were great against the Norwex and much more cost efficient to me..) Then theres some very light ones from home depo that are still great for kiitchen etc, but for the wood floors, the e-mop is the winner and only one I love for that. I love the norwex for the dog as it keeps bacteria down 'after' the use, so able to use more often before laundry. But,,, they all do the bacteria w/o chemicals while in use... I do have that one from Amazon and that's what I mostly use in the morning for Hanks 'freshen up'... I LOVE norwex, Just love having lots of these wonderful cloths around for clean up everything and makes it incredibly easy!! and again, no chemicals! Love them, and it all stems from norwex.. lol ok,,, enough from me..

:faint:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

ya wonder whos got it worse (OCD) my dog or me :eek: yea :( true story AND!!! was chatting w/another friend on here about them and "almost" ordered someore on amazon cause i liked the colors :/ um hum,,,, problems here

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
ya wonder whos got it worse (OCD) my dog or me :eek: yea :( true story AND!!! was chatting w/another friend on here about them and "almost" ordered someore on amazon cause i liked the colors :/ um hum,,,, problems here

Ummm...now you have me ordering a million cloths!

Members online

No members online now.