Elmo with no tear stains- look at that gorgeous face!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
well thank you for the interpreted answer ;) that's what I would think as well, so will take it from there... on that 'erase' I cant seem to find ingredients but................... I did see this and looks like something I 'think' I might like... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SNLY50E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AM2R5VQFU71P6 Hanks is looking great these days, but sure want it to stay that way... spoiled now seeing it like this...

The Erase stuff came today. Here's a picture of the ingredients...

6719a6d3f6e96cc315e77dcc216e46dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I can get ice or water from the spout in front of the Refrigerator. We have to change the water filter every July. I fill up Elmo's bowl with this water and Walla, he has no more tear stains. Sorry I did not make myself clear when I first said water in the Refrigerator. Love You All So Much. Susan and Elmo

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I can get ice or water from the spout in front of the Refrigerator. We have to change the water filter every July. I fill up Elmo's bowl with this water and Walla, he has no more tear stains. Sorry I did not make myself clear when I first said water in the Refrigerator. Love You All So Much. Susan and Elmo

thanks and it's been cute though huh :) Hank may get fridge water now too :) I do have a water filter that I use, but heck, why not give that a shot as well :) or instead :)

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
well thank you for the interpreted answer ;) that's what I would think as well, so will take it from there... on that 'erase' I cant seem to find ingredients but................... I did see this and looks like something I 'think' I might like...[(anyway, i added it here and then edited it because i cant see that it's comming up... I put into amazon 'tear stain remover' and theres one with lavandar and it looks like all natural stuff but you have to click on it to see that it is prime and all.... sorry, once again, i think im not being too clear but ...... .. havent tried it but Hanks is looking great these days, but sure want it to stay that way... spoiled now seeing it like this... (i used the 'e-cloth' to wipe clean each day... No chemacals just water, and dry. Getting the norwex this month ;) Loving e-cloth though, just figure i'll have both :)
What is an e- cloth? I've been struggling with Bentley's nose rope for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
What is an e- cloth? I've been struggling with Bentley's nose rope for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The e-cloth is similar to the Norwex products... I didn't know about them either but they are amazing!!! I think if you look up Norwex on google that will describe much better than me. We also talked about them here too so you may find some interesting info that way... Someone I know didn't think much of them (not from using) but I now swear by it! Check them out and I'm super happy with the e cloth mop as well... There is even comparisons on youtube with these two products.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
The e-cloth is similar to the Norwex products... I didn't know about them either but they are amazing!!! I think if you look up Norwex on google that will describe much better than me. We also talked about them here too so you may find some interesting info that way... Someone I know didn't think much of them (not from using) but I now swear by it! Check them out and I'm super happy with the e cloth mop as well... There is even comparisons on youtube with these two products.

I LOVE Norwex! I use s body cloth to wipe Lockjaw and Penny's face. I have quite a few of their cloths and LOOOOOVE them. The mop is next on my list!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I LOVE Norwex! I use s body cloth to wipe Lockjaw and Penny's face. I have quite a few of their cloths and LOOOOOVE them. The mop is next on my list!

:) yes!! absolutely amazing!! so glad you had brought them up because I had no idea.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
They remove tear stains? I just dread putting witch hazel near any eyes. Not going to either.

The Norwex clothes. They just keep their face clean. I found the food source that caused Penny's staining ( chicken and potatoes). After eliminating that, her tear stains went away.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The thing with Norwex and E-cloth is they clean with out chemicals... I'm not sure how they would do at 'removing' but keeping them clean they do wonders.. They both are exceptional at cleaning and make it so much easier around the house as well... I looked at comparison videos and they both do very good.. check um out.. The e mop on my hardwood floors is incredible!!! and I'm sure the Norwex just as good!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
The thing with Norwex and E-cloth is they clean with out chemicals... I'm not sure how they would do at 'removing' but keeping them clean they do wonders.. They both are exceptional at cleaning and make it so much easier around the house as well... I looked at comparison videos and they both do very good.. check um out.. The e mop on my hardwood floors is incredible!!! and I'm sure the Norwex just as good!!

So you just use the cloth to wipe the folds? Do you put anything on the cloth?

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
So you just use the cloth to wipe the folds? Do you put anything on the cloth?

You wet it with warm/hot water. The microfiber cloth is infused with silver which is a natural anti microbial. The cloth "locks" on bacteria when wiping.

As mentioned earlier- if you do a quick YouTube search, for "explain how Norwex works" you can find a video that explains it much better than I can. Lol!
BUT- I can attest to how well they clean. Until I get the mop, I've been using my enviro cloth for my floors (hands and knees style). That cloth cleans my floors better than my steam mop did!

Members online

No members online now.