OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Much clearer for sure. What a difference. The brown is almost gone. And yes looks a bit of pus in there. Keep cleaning it n use a q-tip to remove the leftover brown. If you feel you need to see a vet, go for it. If there isnā€™t any scratching or shaking of head n eating, playing as normal, I personally would wait another day. From what I see looks a lot better. Thatā€™s me so go with your gut.

I put some ear med from the vet , continued with antibiotics and itā€™s cleared up . She did scratch which appeared worse . Sheā€™s a senior, eyes are appearing red due to dry eyes . I need to get her eye drops. I need to be aware of the changes in her. Do you know like humans we frequently urine as you get older is it the same with dogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I put some ear med from the vet , continued with antibiotics and itā€™s cleared up . She did scratch which appeared worse . Sheā€™s a senior, eyes are appearing red due to dry eyes . I need to get her eye drops. I need to be aware of the changes in her. Do you know like humans we frequently urine as you get older is it the same with dogs?

Idk as I drink 3litres of water a day so I pee often :D

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Idk as I drink 3litres of water a day so I pee often :D

Haha water is good for us and I am sure itā€™s good for the dog as well.

Members online

No members online now.