Don't 'cha just love it....

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I remember when my children were small and they would stand a watch me out the door as I go to work in the morning. I could feel the pull on the heartstrings.

Ty does the same thing........he watches me get in the car everymorning with that 'mommy, mommy don't go......take me with you' look

same thing.............i feel that pull.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
so take him!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I am so happy that I don't need to see Joey's face as I leave.....office in house. When I am on the road I make sure she is already at my sister's house so she does not see me packing the car :)

I agree with Chip [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] TAKE HER :) I know that's a dream of mine to have dog friendly offices everywhere! Lucky again....our corporate office welcomes all dogs! SO AHEAD of the times......LOVE IT !!!

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Fran comes to work with me... i get It. Serious mom guilt when i leave her at home lol. But sometimes i also need a “mental health day” and i know she will be extra excited to see me later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I'm an Invasive Radiology Nurse,
He would love it with all the different people and such, and they would too!
but not hardly condusive with the aseptic atmosphere.

There's a lady (don't know name) who brings her EBD to the hospital occasionally, and walks him around the units making folks smile. which is good, but to be quite honest, I would be hesitant...........at the risk of sounding like the over protective mother.......there are some really yucky germs around here..........he might catch something:fie:

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
I'm an Invasive Radiology Nurse,
He would love it with all the different people and such, and they would too!
but not hardly condusive with the aseptic atmosphere.

There's a lady (don't know name) who brings her EBD to the hospital occasionally, and walks him around the units making folks smile. which is good, but to be quite honest, I would be hesitant...........at the risk of sounding like the over protective mother.......there are some really yucky germs around here..........he might catch something:fie:

I work for a small company with my own office so Frans usually okay here. Once in a while we have walk in customers and she’s humped them 🤦*♀️[emoji23].

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I work for a small company with my own office so Frans usually okay here. Once in a while we have walk in customers and she’s humped them 🤦*♀️[emoji23].

So sweet of Fran to be the Humper/Greeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I know that feeling. Dozer does that sometimes, but luckily not always. He usually goes to his crate and sits and gives me the pouty face. I wish I could bring him everywhere I go. He is so good and well behaved. Doesn't even need a leash. He walks on my left side always. Sits on my lefts side. Listens to all commands except one, which is get out of my chair. LOL He just stares at me like he doesn't know what I'm saying. hahahah

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I feel that way every day and at times through the day i wish they were at my desk with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online