1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
@1Chumly I bought these head lights for my dogs. I put them around their necks like a dog collar at night. I have flood lights around the house n shops but it gets pitch black on acreages n Sadie is use to do her business away from the house. Nyala started to wonder near the chicken coop at night, plus sheā€™s dark too. These lights lites the ground wherever they walk. They also have different modes. Even a flashing mode. Itā€™s extremely bright. Might help for yours to see where heā€™s walking?

What a great idea! I am checking these out! Thank you.
Edited to add. I just ordered something very similar off of Amazon as they will get here tomorrow instead of waiting for 10 days. Thank you for the suggestion!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@1Chumly I bought these head lights for my dogs. I put them around their necks like a dog collar at night. I have flood lights around the house n shops but it gets pitch black on acreages n Sadie is use to do her business away from the house. Nyala started to wonder near the chicken coop at night, plus sheā€™s dark too. These lights lites the ground wherever they walk. They also have different modes. Even a flashing mode. Itā€™s extremely bright. Might help for yours to see where heā€™s walking?

What a freaking great idea

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What a great idea! I am checking these out! Thank you.
Edited to add. I just ordered something very similar off of Amazon as they will get here tomorrow instead of waiting for 10 days. Thank you for the suggestion!
Let us know how it works outšŸ‘

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What a freaking great idea
Last yr I bought just clips on made for boat the green n red led lights. Not too good cause dogs roll on their backs. Plus they looked like Xmas lights running around the field. Even drivers would slow down to see what was going on. Lollll They never lasted. Why this yr I got them head lights.

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Last yr I bought just clips on made for boat the green n red led lights. Not too good cause dogs roll on their backs. Plus they looked like Xmas lights running around the field. Even drivers would slow down to see what was going on. Lollll They never lasted. Why this yr I got them head lights.
They are supposed to be delivered today so will try them out tonight!

Members online

No members online now.