Can you see me?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Couldn't go as the vet is closed. Last I heard is the building was dry but you can't get to it. Sadly this wasn't just a checkup as it was her big one for her 3 year shot up dates that we will now be out of cycle on and have to do the 1 year this time around. Other than that we are still pretty dry but that can change any moment. We are also locked in as our last path of escape was flooded over night so we are rid8ng the lightening now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

holly crud!! unfathomable that this is all going on!!! I wish you well, with prayers attached...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Couldn't go as the vet is closed. Last I heard is the building was dry but you can't get to it. Sadly this wasn't just a checkup as it was her big one for her 3 year shot up dates that we will now be out of cycle on and have to do the 1 year this time around. Other than that we are still pretty dry but that can change any moment. We are also locked in as our last path of escape was flooded over night so we are rid8ng the lightening now.

Prayers and hugs.... please stay safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Harlea...I hope you got up since the initial post. I see that daddy missed your vet appointment. I think taking your temperature would have been insult to injury.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
One thing that has both amazed and irritated me at the same time are some people that I thought were my friends or family telling me that I should have never came home from dropping my daughter off at school and just left my fur kids to fend for themselves.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
One thing that has both amazed and irritated me at the same time are some people that I thought were my friends or family telling me that I should have never came home from dropping my daughter off at school and just left my fur kids to fend for themselves.

:facepalm::facepalm: - UUMMM how about :nonono::nonono: the fur babies come too!! Sorry I feel the same way you do...Some people!!

Ellie and I send our best!!:pray::pray:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Holy [emoji90]!! I have no way of understanding that thought process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I love to see pics of sweet Harlea! Happy to hear so far you guys are safe. I could never be somewhere else wondering if my house was gone and having no idea if my babies were safe. Some people are just stupid when it comes to animals. could you imagine how scared they would be without you there?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

gurrrrrrrrrr!! that just makes me boiling mad!!! what do they think dogs are?? just come see come saw or what ever that saying is. There is no way I could do that.. Keep safe... and in touch here

Members online

No members online now.