Peeing in strange places repeatedly?!

MaddieRM

Sep 8, 2023
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatloaf
Hello, me again!

My completely (or so I thought), housetrained dog has peed on my bed 3 times since I got her.
It all seems like it is for no reason. I'm wondering if she smells my old dog or cats on it. I just got a new mattress so we will see how that goes!
And now recently she's been peeing in the office (I bring her to work). It is the same spot every time and it is not every day. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

She also recently seems to be afraid of EVERYTHING. (See last post) she was always a timid dog and afraid of loud noises but it seems to have been amplified.

She went to the vet yesterday and she's healthy but the vet said it's a training issue. But I don't see how it could be.

Any insight is great!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Dogs do not belong in your bed. Allowing them in your bed is putting them on equal ground with you and allowing them to assume the vacant Alpha role in the home. Any dog taken to work(the office) needs to be kenneled if not being closely monitored. Kennel the dog when it cannot be closely supervised and take the pup out for regular potty breaks.
Again, never let this dog back in your bed because it WILL pee the bed again. Assume the alpha role in the home before your pup does.

RalphTheBulldog

Aug 30, 2019
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralph
Dogs do not belong in your bed. Allowing them in your bed is putting them on equal ground with you and allowing them to assume the vacant Alpha role in the home. Any dog taken to work(the office) needs to be kenneled if not being closely monitored. Kennel the dog when it cannot be closely supervised and take the pup out for regular potty breaks.
Again, never let this dog back in your bed because it WILL pee the bed again. Assume the alpha role in the home before your pup does.
Dogs are not around long enough to be bossed about, My Ralph can do what he likes, but he has respect and never pees on the bed or anywhere in the house, if i take Ralph in my office he has a chair like the rest of hoomans. but each to their own!
9B4AFB79-D657-44DC-9141-53F86F2BEC25.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5619.jpg
    IMG_5619.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 15

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dogs are not around long enough to be bossed about, My Ralph can do what he likes, but he has respect and never pees on the bed or anywhere in the house, if i take Ralph in my office he has a chair like the rest of hoomans. but each to their own! View attachment 124689
One very handsome boy

Members online

No members online now.