NEED PRAYERS!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Many prayers and positive thoughts for sweet Jax.... he'll be back to causing havoc in no time

(((Hugs))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The neurologist said Jax has his own little fan club over there and everyone is taking good care of him and giving him love. It definitely feels weird not having him at home. But I know this is for the best and he will feel so much better after he's recovered.

awwww, that's got to make you feel better. Nothing like a good vet,,, and assistance! Does he get it done in the morning so we can all rest sooner ?? ;)

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
awwww, that's got to make you feel better. Nothing like a good vet,,, and assistance! Does he get it done in the morning so we can all rest sooner ?? ;)

I think she said tomorrow afternoon. So I'm sure I'll be a mess until I know he is out of surgery and is doing well.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] Oh my goodness!! Was out for a few days and just getting caught up on my peeps! So sorry Jax is going through this!! Prayers for him!!!!! Hope to see a very positive update today ! Hugs!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Praying for Jax today, that his surgery goes well, and his recovery will be uneventful and he'll be his "old" happy self again soon!! We love you, Jax:luv::hug2:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Just sitting here at work waiting for the call that he is in surgery...waiting, waiting, waiting. They did say it would be early afternoon. So I will continue to wait. And then I will wait, wait, wait for the call that he is out of surgery and all is well.

:nervous:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Just sitting here at work waiting for the call that he is in surgery...waiting, waiting, waiting. They did say it would be early afternoon. So I will continue to wait. And then I will wait, wait, wait for the call that he is out of surgery and all is well.

these things are sooooooooo hard... the waiting is hard, then the waiting is hard, and then the waiting to bring home is hard. oh boy! well keep us in the loop...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

((((Hugs))))

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Oh gosh, I'm SO sorry... we are here waiting w/you... sending lots of hugs and prayers!!! :heartsign:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Hoping everything is going well for Jax. Such a worry. Hugs for him and you...

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Went into surgery around 1:45 pm!! Now I wait for the next phone call that he is awake and all went well. Too much waiting!!

And I really do appreciate everyone's prayers and well wishes...it means a lot to me!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Went into surgery around 1:45 pm!! Now I wait for the next phone call that he is awake and all went well. Too much waiting!!And I really do appreciate everyone's prayers and well wishes...it means a lot to me!

I know how you feel! I so dont have patience to wait like that. And yet worked 20yrs with teens which was easier!!!!
We are all here with you waiting impatiently. :assurred::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I know how you feel! I so dont have patience to wait like that. And yet worked 20yrs with teens which was easier!!!!
We are all here with you waiting impatiently. :assurred::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am beyond impatient but this is just torture!! I'm still waiting for the post surgery call and I'm getting very antsy.

Members online