And we have a leg injury...

OP
Kristin

Kristin

Oct 31, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
George
Is he on theraphy right now? How is he doing?
Right now, he is just limited activity until we decide what to do. The thing is he only limps when he walks. He can run laps around the fields and he is fine. He can probably run 1 mile without a struggle that's why I am wondering is it something serious?!

OP
Kristin

Kristin

Oct 31, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
George
Sorry Kristin, I have no advice on this but Im glad to see you posting even if it is under an unpleasant situation. Quit being such a stranger!!!! OH,, and where are the pix????? ;)

I have pictures posted but I am not a fan of the uploader because it always tells me the pictures are too big to upload, I guess because we have a professional camera so the pixels and gigs are really big, so I just give up!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Right now, he is just limited activity until we decide what to do. The thing is he only limps when he walks. He can run laps around the fields and he is fine. He can probably run 1 mile without a struggle that's why I am wondering is it something serious?!

I would just have it checked just to be sure so you dont have to worry! Hopefully it is nothing but if it is something that you dont know about he could do more damage and maybe cost more in the long haul... You are already doing the right thing with limited activity to see how it goes over the next day or so..Hope all goes well! :hug: to you and George

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Wonder if it is arthritis? Can start early with bullies....

Members online

No members online now.