Sudden limp and regular collapse

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hello all, this morning was my baby boys time to go 💔 he went out at 7.30am we made it only to the front garden where he was playing only the hour before and collapsed I was able to hold him in my arms and was very quick

I’d like to thank you all on this forum, the support is amazing and will always be a bullmom ❤️

My baby boys last picture taken just yesterday

Oh no! I’m so sorry for your loss of him!

Cute photo.

My thoughts are with you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello all, this morning was my baby boys time to go 💔 he went out at 7.30am we made it only to the front garden where he was playing only the hour before and collapsed I was able to hold him in my arms and was very quick

I’d like to thank you all on this forum, the support is amazing and will always be a bullmom ❤️

So incredibly sorry for the loss of you sweet Bruno. Sending you hugs and many prayers .

rest well Bruno -- you were/are very, very loved.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

I am so very sorry to hear this. What a shock for you. Please take comfort in that he knew you were there holding him and that he was loved. :angelheart:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Brunosmummy I am so shocked. I am so sorry. Just read this about you beautiful Bruno, and I am so sad for you.
Please accept my prayers for you-I have lost many over my lifetime-it is devastating and never gets any easier.
He will be with many friends at the Rainbow Bridge,and play pain free.
iu
-run free and painless, with many,many friends.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm really sorry to hear this. I can't help but think that this was a heart related event(most often, Congestive Heart Failure). You need to know that if this was the case, there was nothing that could have been done to reverse the decline. Rest in Peace, Bruno.

Members online

No members online now.