Hello, New here and to Bullies

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Great looking. Glad he'll be spending more time with you and your other pooches. Bless you for taking him in. Hope more pics to come. Welcome on board.

---
- Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG! What a precious bully Rex is! He is so lucky to be with you. I'm sure it is his destiny. Well all these good folks have given you all the best advice already. I'm excited for you and Rex and please post more pics and vids when you have a chance so we can oooh and ahhh over your new fur baby.

4caff1b1-feb6-1c7c.jpg

Last edited:

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Welcome!! I am fairly new to the site but have everyone to be very nice and helpful already!!! Can't add much more than what the others have already told you..... He is a great looking bully!!!:yes: He will soon steal your heart,they are just the best dogs!!!

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Rex is so cute! Love that smooshy face. :) You've definitely come to the right place for bully help. I'm just became a mommy to a 5 year old bully last May. I don't know what I would have done without all the kind people here. Welcome!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh he is so cute! Welcome by the way. ;) I bet you just cannot wait to get him, thankfully they have agreed to give him a better life with you. I agree you sound like the perfect person to take him in as you do know animals well. He has no idea what is to come but boy he will be your forever best friend once you get him I can guarantee that. Will be anxiously waiting for the arrival and lots of pics and stories. :p

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
welcome to the forum. i am so glad you are getting him as i cannot even imagine crating and tying sarah up outside. he looks miserable. bullys love love people and being with people so im so glad you are getting him and want to take such good care of him. i wont add advice as you have already got some good advice already. welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Rex is a gorgeous bully. There's some very good advice up above and not sure I can add too much as I'm still learning with Wilson myself. Definately get the life jacket asap if you visit the rivers and lakes and always have it on him when in the water. As a whole, the love the water but can sink to the bottom like a cinder brick. Good for you for taking Rex out of the lonely home he has! :)