hello from north florida

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2254]ncperry[/MENTION] & [MENTION=994]melanie[/MENTION] Congrats on getting Vickie, I hope you can get her fixed up and healthy quickly. Lots of Love and good food and a comfortable home should do it. Looking forward to seeing progress pics.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am so happy you have her! I bet you will have her feeling much better very quickly. Maybe you could try calling the bully vet's office again and tell them that it is extremely important that you get her in as soon as possible and describe some of her issues and how you got her. I know my vet will fit us in if it just isn't something that will wait. Just a thought.

Be sure to post pics of her sweet face when you get the chance. And don't forget to give her hugs from all of us.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I would feed her a bland diet alot of little meals until you know her digestive track is going to be able to handle a hi calorie intake. Does she have a good appetite? I know once she gets cleaned up and just some TLC she will feel 100% better just go slow on the food until you get into a Vet and have her checked out for worms and heartworms and any other possible infections> Thank you once again for saving this little girls life

Members online

No members online now.