Hello from Philly

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So I figured I would give an update on good old winston. He is a very loveable maniac. He is a crazy nut job during the day and the most anoying cuddle bug at night. He does get a bad case of separation anxiety at times for certain family members. Its myself and 2 of my children. Does not matter if you are gone for 10 mins or all day ... he acts like he has not seen you in a month. He waits by the window all day sometimes for the kids. He is still not fixed and we are thinking about studding him. Our family feels blessed each day he is with us and so happy we were able to save the little guy.

View attachment 111940 View attachment 111941View attachment 111942View attachment 111943

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a great update— thanks for all the great photos ... he looks very healthy and happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great pictures and it looks like he is enjoying life! After his difficult start in life it must be wonderful for him to be cuddled by humans and dogs!

OP
Jon Perrone

Jon Perrone

Mar 15, 2016
Philly
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston aka Beast
Great pictures and it looks like he is enjoying life! After his difficult start in life it must be wonderful for him to be cuddled by humans and dogs!

100% At night time he has to be touching someone if he is not sleeping on top of you. Im sure his scary start to life had some effect on him. It more then likely why his separation anxiety is so bad. He and my 2 year old are inseparable. They share food ... yes he carries his dog food in jawls to her to trade off some of hers " I know gross " but she actually really likes it. He tries to get in the bath with her , we let him from time to time. They take their naps together as well. I feel bad for my bully sometimes because Winston took over the house and the baby . The baby used to be hers and hers alone.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
100% At night time he has to be touching someone if he is not sleeping on top of you. Im sure his scary start to life had some effect on him. It more then likely why his separation anxiety is so bad. He and my 2 year old are inseparable. They share food ... yes he carries his dog food in jawls to her to trade off some of hers " I know gross " but she actually really likes it. He tries to get in the bath with her , we let him from time to time. They take their naps together as well. I feel bad for my bully sometimes because Winston took over the house and the baby . The baby used to be hers and hers alone.

So heart warming.... Winston is all bulldog— aka bel right dig. They all have one the will cling to more than another ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.