Silly dogs….

Hceril1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
They are so silly. Bella looks so thrilled! 😂
Frank sits like that often. 😂
 

Attachments

  • 71405F9F-B700-4FDA-A85B-FA42676B20A4.webp
    71405F9F-B700-4FDA-A85B-FA42676B20A4.webp
    122.8 KB · Views: 157
Sorry I can't see the video as I will not use TikToc for security reasons.

However, I do know Bella is very photogenic.
 
Sorry I can't see the video as I will not use TikToc for security reasons.

However, I do know Bella is very photogenic.
Poor girl. He climbs on top of her and lays on her all the time.
 

Attachments

  • 459915EA-BC80-42E1-9A8A-D7B3D84EE1B6.webp
    459915EA-BC80-42E1-9A8A-D7B3D84EE1B6.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 05CB9BC3-B41A-47CD-9ED4-1DB2C67D72F6.webp
    05CB9BC3-B41A-47CD-9ED4-1DB2C67D72F6.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 155
Jake does that too on Nyala. Times Nyala gets up limping for a bit. I remove him often and lately Nyala gets up n moves or snaps at him. She’s getting old lolll.
 
OMGosh... he torments her! Poor Bella!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top