She is ready for the pool weather!

Hceril1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
.... so am I!!

IMG_0616.webpIMG_0605.webpIMG_0592.webpIMG_0601.webpIMG_0592.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She already went in lol...
 
IMG_0617.webpIMG_0619.webp
It was 83 degrees today!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0619.webp
    IMG_0619.webp
    727.4 KB · Views: 217
Gotta ask.
Can she swim?

Everything I've read warns of the dangers of bulldogs drowning.

Ty dearly loves the water. He loves baths, the sprinkler, the garden hose and his kiddie pool.

We live near lake Lanier, and enjoy going out in the boat during summer.
And I'm tempted to take him along.
 
Gotta ask.
Can she swim?

Everything I've read warns of the dangers of bulldogs drowning.

Ty dearly loves the water. He loves baths, the sprinkler, the garden hose and his kiddie pool.

We live near lake Lanier, and enjoy going out in the boat during summer.
And I'm tempted to take him along.

She can swim! We do have a vest for her that she is not too fond of, (it's kind of restricting to her ) it was a little big in her last year.
Bella absolutely loves water. I cannot use the hose outside to water my plants without her trying to jump into the stream of water or trying to pull the hose away.
She loves to hangout in her float in the pool too! Lol.
IMG_6830.webpIMG_7475.webp
Here she is swimming in her vest. I guess I dont have one of her swimming without it on
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYhuc6E_h3Q
She loves to float around in the pool too. Lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2xdphbI8Ic
 
POOL PARTY!!! I need directions?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top