megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Well I can see why!! lol,,, she's adorable and goofie as the rest of ours haha...They are certainly a breed apart! Loved the video.. thanks for sticking with it so we could see her :)

You're welcome! Definitely GOOFY! At night she runs around the yard trying to catch flying bugs it's the funniest thing. She will get a random burst of energy and do like three laps around the house before collapsing from exhaustion [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
You're welcome! Definitely GOOFY! At night she runs around the yard trying to catch flying bugs it's the funniest thing. She will get a random burst of energy and do like three laps around the house before collapsing from exhaustion [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

aren't they just something?!!!! I'm not always sure if it's what they do or how they look doing it that gives us the biggest kick!! lolol And I laugh at your 'lap runs' as Hank will go like wildefire and then drop for the count... once in a while, it's a quick pit stop and back at it but other times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he's just done ... lol they are so precious!

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
aren't they just something?!!!! I'm not always sure if it's what they do or how they look doing it that gives us the biggest kick!! lolol And I laugh at your 'lap runs' as Hank will go like wildefire and then drop for the count... once in a while, it's a quick pit stop and back at it but other times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he's just done ... lol they are so precious!

She's finally mastered the art of walking up steps. And you're right I'm not sure if it's what she's doing or how she's getting up but it's the funniest little wiggle struggle ever. We're still working on getting down them. I have to spot her or she's like a slinky

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
https://youtu.be/-DfT3otlgfQ

I'm obsessed with her

:rofl: as you should be! They are total characters... wait till the OCD kicks in... :giggle:

Video -- you got it.... youtube then link it here. For some reason Tapatalk video upload stopped working a couple months ago. I reported it, but nothing has been fixed

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
She's got some really cool markings. Kind of like tiger striped. Will look awesome when she gets big! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the brindle merle mixture! Gorgeous girl!!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
d281efd46077531b880266d1d0453221.jpg

She reminds me of Duke's little cousin. On the photo that's Duke's brother n little cousin
Dukes brother n brindle merle girl.JPG

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
She's a new absolute doll baby! Just precious. So glad you kept with to get the videos up. Pure cuteness!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.