You will NOT believe what happened...

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
The puppy just left a little while ago, and I have to admit that me & my hubby are feeling sad… she was a sweet baby!!! The wife just sent me a text that they have decided to name her BELLA!!! I was speechless, and of course the tears were flowing… :*(

I told her that we absolutely LOVED that name, and I told her the story of our Beloved Bella. We had told them that we had lost 3 bullies this year, but we had never mentioned their names. I have to admit I'm absolutely floored… This was meant to be!!! :angelheart:

Hi Tracey, I have been catch up as have not been on the site lately with alot of personal problems going on, but you are truly an amazing person, I find you inspirational and strong. And an amazing member of this community even after all you have been through, this story is truly amazing and no doubt it was mean to be. x
(pS sent a friend request on facebook for you hope you can accept in case you wanna know who Andrea Smith is LOL)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hi Tracey, I have been catch up as have not been on the site lately with alot of personal problems going on, but you are truly an amazing person, I find you inspirational and strong. And an amazing member of this community even after all you have been through, this story is truly amazing and no doubt it was mean to be. x
(pS sent a friend request on facebook for you hope you can accept in case you wanna know who Andrea Smith is LOL)

Thank you so much Andrea… I'm sorry that you are going thru personal issues, I'm always here for you!!! :hug: My mother just told me yesterday I should become a therapist, I was cracking up laughing… LOL I didn't see your FB request, but I will go back and check.

Staff online

Members online