Salmon Oil question

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I haven't heard or experienced any negative affects so far!! I guess it could cause gas problems but in bulldogs that's hard to tell!!! :rolleyes:

Haha, [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], mind if I ask what skin condition you use Fish Oil supplements for? I am really sensitive skin and get dry patches, eczema, etc so maybe I'll try it too!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] Maggie doesn't really have any skin problems. We use it to try and boost her immume system. The last two years in November she has come down with an auto-immune disease that locks her jaw. We have had to put her on steroids for six months to cure it. We're hoping that the salmon oil will boost her immune system so that this year it won't happen!!!

Last edited:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
If your dog has an allergy to salmon or regular fish oil. They do have krill oil . Alot of my friends use it for their dogs I am also going to try it.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I give Stig 1 capsule of Wild Salmon Oil, morning and night. I think I paid $13 Canadian for 100 capsules. My vet warned me not to get Cod Liver Fish Oil because he'll start to smell like fish. But since Stig's started, he's smelling more like fish than puppy. :D.

Members online