Pumpkin allergies?

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am asking for input on what kind of pumpkin others use? My one dog does not like Cold foods (he is 13) and with the canned pumpkin I have to refrigerate after opening. I was wondering if there is any input on something that is either small servings or a treat type thing and if it is as beneficial as canned pumpkin?
I freeze the leftover pumpkin in ice cube trays and then put them in a zip-lock bag. I can get them as needed and let them come to room temperature.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I am asking for input on what kind of pumpkin others use? My one dog does not like Cold foods (he is 13) and with the canned pumpkin I have to refrigerate after opening. I was wondering if there is any input on something that is either small servings or a treat type thing and if it is as beneficial as canned pumpkin?

Pumpkin powder, just add it to food or sprinkle it over top, add water if you want. Much more convenient and for dogs that don’t like pumpkin.

Also no need to rush to use a can up in the fridge as the powder can be on hand and used as needed👍

Members online

No members online now.