Olive has a new rescued brother!

OP
Trod1

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Congratulations on your new addition! He is such a pretty fella!

As far as training, I am in the same boat with everyone else - I think you're doing it right.

As far as his energy level goes - remember that he is still a puppy. If you want him to have less energy in the house, perhaps a walk to tucker him out - or some outdoor playtime romping around in the snow/mud/muck. Lots of interactive toys to keep him engaged might help too.

On a side note - who calls a rescue to come and take their bully just because he has diarrhea - and to be a breeder to boot - thank goodness you got him!

I know. The thought that he was so easily given up makes me sick. I think he was in a kennel all the time. He has had NO training. When we first got him all he did was cower and crouch. He has now advanced to lots of jumping-which we are really working with him on. He is getting lots of exercise. We have him outdoors playing several times a day and he is learning to walk on a leash but he is like the energizer bunny. Maybe some of it is anxiety, time will tell.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you for giving him a new loving home!! he is gorgeous and you have a great plan to get him settled in! Good luck with everything

Members online

No members online now.