Nyala...look at my new collar!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have the real HD built in USA Michigan. If I need a part takes time to get it as it's original. I use to ride with big groups and tons have HD andI swear most had issues. All built in India n China. One guy I know, brand new HD And motor burned 3x. Rebuilt also didn't last. I would NEVER buy a HD that wasnt made in the US. BMW, are great bikes, so is the Honda, Victory and love the Indian bike! !! I dont do back roads but if you can....go for it.

View attachment 107284

BEAUTIFUL!! and I remember seeing this pic... but that time I think you were showing your GS ;) both 'lookers'

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Both are still ok. Keeping an eye on Nyala. Both still very active.
4c913f84f3d06dfdc29275ec885f8e98.jpg
9acd40e0c2c584252b4beacba7347d41.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Have you ever thought of getting the Solo https://electrameccanica.com/ca/homepage-ca/car0023-1030x468.jpg

I have the real HD built in USA Michigan. If I need a part takes time to get it as it's original. I use to ride with big groups and tons have HD andI swear most had issues. All built in India n China. One guy I know, brand new HD And motor burned 3x. Rebuilt also didn't last. I would NEVER buy a HD that wasnt made in the US. BMW, are great bikes, so is the Honda, Victory and love the Indian bike! !! I dont do back roads but if you can....go for it.

View attachment 107284

Members online

No members online now.