New Member from Phoenix-meet Churchill!

Runlinds

May 16, 2011
Tempe, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill
Hi! I am a first time dog owner, and all I've wanted my whole life was a bulldog. Finally found one locally without having to ship! I'm really happy I found one with the markings I want.
I've been doing all the research I can for months now. A lot of this is a bit overwhelming (crate training, how to spot problems,how much/how often/what to feed etc) but, I've decided to commit so meet Churchill!

IMG_1888.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 105

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Congratulations! He is so cute :). I love the name Churchill. Keep us posted on how he is growing and what kind of silliness he stirs up :)

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
What a HUGE sigh of relief to see churchill's pictures. Lol. My ex husband has our first bully an his name is churchill, and I saw this post and was like "please don't be doug, please don't be doug" lol. Welcome to ebn! I am also in Phoenix. Churchill is adorable and I love the name!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: looking forward to seeing a lot of stories and pics about Churchill. He's a cutie!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, Churchill is a cutie, can't wait to see more pics of him, and get ready for him to steel your heart, bullies are good about that.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome........... Churchill looks like he is full of the devil... LOL What a cutie!!! Thanx for joining; I look forward to seeing more of him and hearing of his antics. :D

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
What a HUGE sigh of relief to see churchill's pictures. Lol. My ex husband has our first bully an his name is churchill, and I saw this post and was like "please don't be doug, please don't be doug" lol. Welcome to ebn! I am also in Phoenix. Churchill is adorable and I love the name!

When I divorced my ex he wanted our yellow lab! I told him to kiss my grits, because we got him from my best friend when he was 8 weeks and our twin boys were 9 months and I was not separating the trio!!!! Not to mention our two oldest daughters were very attached to him to. When we got divorced the kids were 9, 7, and 5!