B770QE

Feb 7, 2016
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
So very sorry for your loss! Saying goodbye is never easy, but I'm glad he went peacefully surrounded by love.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=8581]Shahster[/MENTION] Oh I am so very very sorry for the loss of Otis! I pray for you and your family that in knowing he is pain free and at peace you will get some comfort for your pain. Truly, I am so sorry!!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8581]Shahster[/MENTION] Sending comforting prayer to you. It is so painful when we lose one of our best friends,and being with them at that time is the best that you can do. No one ever wants to continue their suffering when there is a choice.You know you did the best for him.

OP
Shahster

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
Thank you everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I'm just so relieved that he's not in pain anymore and I know I'll see him again.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am very sorry for your loss. It is so hard to say goodbye but he is out of pain now. He is 'running with the bulls' as we speak, I am sure!

BethD

Oct 18, 2016
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
I am saddened to hear about your loss. I am glad he's in a better place pain free now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless you, So Sorry To Hear about Your Otis. It is hard, I have had to do this many times in my life. Prayers
and Love are coming your way. Otis is waiting on you for join him one day and never to part again.

Members online