Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
looks like a gd crime scene!! :)

IMG_2615.jpgIMG_2618.jpgIMG_2621.jpgIMG_2622.jpgIMG_2623.jpgIMG_2611.jpg

Oh Lola, little nibbler:heart: Looks like you're quite right there:heart:

:eek: That is what it looks like when Sarge eats his carrots.....but give it a few minutes and its all gone :meeting:

hah [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] i jammed her chops up into her teeth for the picture :) i think she was quite pleased with herself actually :)

hahahahha very cute.. she is a very pretty girl. She enjoyed it while she had it.

Lola is so cute among all the carrot debris.
22266d1339354228-im-pretty-sure-no-carrot-got-eaten-episode-img_2622.jpg
HRH does not eat carrots either. I don't think she would even play with them.

Last edited:
Lol..Wow!!! Vegas gobbles his right up, not a shred of evedience!

:ROFL: such cute photos. in the beginning I would give watson like a whole carrot and he would do this too which was a mess. Then I gave him the small baby carrots which he can just chew real quick and swallow so it was less of a mess

One of Mable's favorite "toys" was a dirty carrot, freshly plucked from the garden. I've got two rows of carrots - sewn three weeks apart --- out there for the pups! Talk about a healthy toy, right?

yeah, a healthy treat/toy for sure. i don't mind picking up carrot shreds :) sometimes i throw i broccoli stem out there too, same result :)

Maggie was a carrot shredder too ......... then she would walk away and all the other dogs would come and clear up her mess. I think she thought she had servants!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back