AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Bevo II~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bevo.jpg

My name is Bevo and I am having a mid-life crisis! My name has always been Bevo, (like that longhorn steer), but I am now officially known as Bevo II because rescue recently had another bulldog named Bevo. Just another mid-life change to deal with. I was with my old owner as long as I can remember. But then things started changing. She fell in love with a two-footer and got married; then they started having these little bitty humans that crawled all over me. Now they say another one is on the way!
I am about to have a nervous breakdown from all these changes. Hence my mid-life crisis. After talking it over with the family we decided it might be better if I found a new gig with a family who was a little slower and could spend more time with me. I could use a little less drama in my life, thatā€™s for sure!
Iā€™ll miss my old family, but I hear sometimes a mid-life crisis leads to better things. Iā€™m only six so I will have lotā€™s of time with my new family. Maybe you are having a mid-life crisis now that your kids are grown and gone? Maybe you need a fresh start too? We could heal and move on together. How about giving a good dog a new chance?

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae