Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Mange is mites, but the product insert for K9 Advantix II doesn't mention mites.

doggone it!!! I guess it was just lice.... but I was sure I read bitting mites so going to check again...

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I guess if you think Hank has mange, just get him the Nexgard ? Probably 2-3 months on it and he will be cured.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I guess if you think Hank has mange, just get him the Nexgard ? Probably 2-3 months on it and he will be cured.

Thanks so much for all your time! and advice! I'm thinking of taking him in for a scrape and see .. what the heck!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks so much for all your time! and advice! I'm thinking of taking him in for a scrape and see .. what the heck!

This is what my breeder said how much to use......Duke is 30lbs!!! And she only had one EB that had it a few yrs back. Again in Duke's case is stress. Dont mean yours has that. Im sure he dies but always better getting him checked out first.

Do 4 drops in ten days and see if there is any change..keep in mind this is a puppy thing..my boy was like this off and on for a while..

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This is what my breeder said how much to use......Duke is 30lbs!!! And she only had one EB that had it a few yrs back. Again in Duke's case is stress. Dont mean yours has that. Im sure he dies but always better getting him checked out first.

Do 4 drops in ten days and see if there is any change..keep in mind this is a puppy thing..my boy was like this off and on for a while..

I got to tell you something first ... I do my "@" thing to 'hellsonwheels' a bunch of times... cause............. well, when I read your 'name' I see *Hell's on wheels* (I know you ride scoots) and so misspell ... lolol well anyway [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] ;) thank you for your input.. I have apt for Friday but going to see if I can jump it up to today as, after his bath yesterday, (no jumping around or anything) he came up limping. I massaged his feet and now it seems real tender so, now hes go more reasons to see the vet :/

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Hope he doesn't have anything serious with the limp, probably just go away. On a side note, I tried ordering a gallon of Actiflex-4000 arthritis supplement and a bottle of Eqyss Micro Tek Shampoo from Schneiders Saddlery and the shipping would have come to 65.00 US to come to Canada !!!! I cancelled the order ! The Eqyss Micro Tek shampoo looked interesting since it has trichlocarban ( which is like triclosan antiseptic ) , plus a compound developed by NASA to decontaminate astronauts .

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I got to tell you something first ... I do my "@" thing to 'hellsonwheels' a bunch of times... cause............. well, when I read your 'name' I see *Hell's on wheels* (I know you ride scoots) and so misspell ... lolol well anyway [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] ;) thank you for your input.. I have apt for Friday but going to see if I can jump it up to today as, after his bath yesterday, (no jumping around or anything) he came up limping. I massaged his feet and now it seems real tender so, now hes go more reasons to see the vet :/

Yes needs a vet!!
BTW I dont ride a scoot but a Harley Davidson lol. When I was a teen I rode scoots. Passsseeeee

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Were you able to get into the vet today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hope he doesn't have anything serious with the limp, probably just go away. On a side note, I tried ordering a gallon of Actiflex-4000 arthritis supplement and a bottle of Eqyss Micro Tek Shampoo from Schneiders Saddlery and the shipping would have come to 65.00 US to come to Canada !!!! I cancelled the order ! The Eqyss Micro Tek shampoo looked interesting since it has trichlocarban ( which is like triclosan antiseptic ) , plus a compound developed by NASA to decontaminate astronauts .

WoW!!! holly crap!! heck! makes me wnt to make sure I buy some just to save some shipping.. lol but yes, I LOVE Eqyss products so going to check that out.. in fact just now did and 22$ free shipping to me... that's on the shampoo but I see two different "micro tek" one sais sooths on contact and the other sais stops itching... hum,,, which is the one you were thinking of and do you have amazon there? prime ships free.... (I'm sure you know all about that) I got my Actiflex 4000 through them as well ;) Thanks for all these things I have been spending on lol love the products though so much appreciated

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Yes needs a vet!!
BTW I dont ride a scoot but a Harley Davidson lol. When I was a teen I rode scoots. Passsseeeee

cracking up once again because I knew it was a Harley Davidson, and am jealous as I only learned to ride on the back..ha! but I did ride scoots all by myself ;)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey i learned on a mini bike back when. Also riding in the back you need balance! So good job!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Oh n BTW, I ride solo. I refuse to be responsible for anyone sitting on the back of my bike. I even removed the back seat n has a rack instead! They can catch a cab or I'll call one for them. :yes:

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The Eqyss Micro Tek Shampoo Eqyss Micro Tek Shampoo in Medicated / Anti-Fungal at Schneider Saddlery

WoW!!! holly crap!! heck! makes me wnt to make sure I buy some just to save some shipping.. lol but yes, I LOVE Eqyss products so going to check that out.. in fact just now did and 22$ free shipping to me... that's on the shampoo but I see two different "micro tek" one sais sooths on contact and the other sais stops itching... hum,,, which is the one you were thinking of and do you have amazon there? prime ships free.... (I'm sure you know all about that) I got my Actiflex 4000 through them as well ;) Thanks for all these things I have been spending on lol love the products though so much appreciated

Members online

No members online now.