Zue10

Zue10

Mar 24, 2018
Florida
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
@ helsonwheels thank you so much for the link!

Delaney24

Feb 15, 2018
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
We ended up getting Louie neutered and it hasn't stopped the humping. I don't know what to do to stop it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We ended up getting Louie neutered and it hasn't stopped the humping. I don't know what to do to stop it.

Humping is about dominance so you have to train it out if him.... Iā€™ll try to find the article I read on it, but think of it like any training be firm and consistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

My French Bulldog was always humping and after he got neutered, it stopped. He still will do sometimes while playing with my Louie which, as stated, is a dominance thing. My Louie was beginning to mark everywhere, including in the house, but after he got neutered, that stopped.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

How long ago? It takes a while for* it* to 'run out' and settle,,,,, so they say.